We, therefore, follow a strict refund policy on agreed terms, we urge you to read and understand our policy before purchasing the product.
Our Refund Policy: Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which Appok Infolabs will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of Appok Infolabs in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By signing mutual agreement for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
We are willing to work with you and after getting confirmation from your side, we immediately take action on it and send your work in progress. Therefore, if you take your steps back after confirmation, so, the amount you have already paid is non-refundable. We interact with our clients and do our best to solve all their queries and start work after their approval, therefore, there is no provision for any kind of refund. We clearly mentioned that the paid amount is non-refundable in any circumstance.
Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund and cancellation policy prior to making a payment. Should you have other questions about our policies, feel free to call us.
The products that you can see on our website are fully-functional. There is a demo available on the site, before you take any decision regarding the application please to take a look at the DEMO. The demo is to help you figure out what you want and how we can provide it to you. You can fully evaluate the product before making the decision to purchase it.
Please take a look at the DEMO and make sure that the software/script meet your needs before heading towards getting a license. Our software is fully-functional during the trial period. We do not require registration to enable its functions.
Once you’ve purchased the product and transferred the money to us, on receiving the amount we will send you an invoice. Once this is through, there will be no refund given. We urge you to take a look at the DEMO before buying our product as we will not provide a refund once the transfer is done.
Our support staff will be available to walk you through the installation and configuration process. We will help you and guide you till you are up on your feet and ready to fly. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of this policy, by purchasing the product you are agreeing to it.
Please do take a look at the DEMO, if you are confident get in touch with us for further details. A reminder: you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees you paid to us if you are canceling your purchase.
TERMINATION: The Customer shall, in the event of our (Appok infolabs) committing any breach of any of the terms and conditions of mutual agreement or for any other reason considered as sufficient, be entitled to terminate mutual agreement by giving 2 weeks’ notice in writing and it is applicable only when the project is not completed. If the customer terminates the agreement, then the customer shall compensate us (Appok infolabs) up to the date of termination with a fee calculated on Pro-rata basis. We (Appok infolabs) may also terminate mutual Agreement by giving 2 weeks notice in writing to Customer. It is applicable only when the project is not completed. In case we (Appok infolabs) terminate the agreement, it shall handover the entire project, work done till date, and source code to the customer.
Entire Agreement And Governing Law And Jurisdiction: This agreement supersedes all oral and written representations and agreements between the parties including, but not limited to any earlier agreement relating to the subject matter thereof. This agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed by and in accordance with the laws of India. In case the arbitration proceedings fail, an unresolved dispute between us (appok infolabs) and the customer is subject to the binding laws of India as a first attempt at formal resolution. Should arbitration fail to reach a resolution and either party wish to pursue the dispute further, this shall be conducted within the binding laws of India.
Work-In-Progress Return Policy: Once you establish an agreement with us on the creation and/or provision of a app development service, or the undertaking of a project, you are bound by the following terms:
- If we have commenced work on your project according to the said agreement AFTER receiving payment from you; you cannot apply for, cannot request, and are not liable to any kind of refund (financial or otherwise), for any conceivable reason/s cited by you.
- Though we professionally deliver services and attempt to satisfy our customers’ expectations without exception, some technical issues may prevent us from commencing work on your project. If the delay in beginning work on your project becomes substantial, your request for refund of payment for the concerned project will be duly considered by us.
- If there is any delay in the delivery of the finished product due to factors beyond our control, you will not be entitled to any refund from us.
- Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
- Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. .